Hi there, trace here!
Another Teabreak Tutorial from Super Divine Web Design
How are you doing? Another quick video tutorial for you. This one is only a couple of minutes – easy peasy!
I’ve noticed quite a lot of Divi websites that STILL have the default “Elegant Themes powered by WordPress” information on their website’s footer bottom bar. It’s so easy to add your information.
What do you need for this tutorial?
1. A privacy page on your website.
2. Copy the code from my footer shown in the video.
3. Go to “Appearance Customise” in your Dashboard.
4. Footer options – Bottom Bar
5. Paste code into your Footer Bottom Bar text box.
6. Replace text with your own information. Save.
COPY THE CODE
©2021 SUPER DIVINE WEB DESIGN FOR WOMEN IN BUSINESS | <a href=”https://yourwebsitename.co.uk/privacy-policy”>PRIVACY</a>